Silicone Membrane, silicone sheet, silicone roll, silicone rubber sheet special for solar laminator press
Although also called diaphragms, sheets, or membranes, the solar panel industry tends to use the term membrane.
In direct response to the particular needs of the solar industry, we developed the Fifth Generation Fluorosilicone membrane. grey, durometer 70 silicone also remains a popular option for many solar panel manufacturers.
Specifically designed to resist the deterioration caused by EVA-outgassing, the Fifth Generation is used around the world by the leading producers of both thin-film and crystalline solar panels.
Building on their success, we continues to research and develop products specific to the various industries they serve.
Product description and advantages
• Special covering layer (black) on silicone backing(grey)
• Bond of the two layers cannot be separated mechanically
• Black covering layer is resistant to decomposing outgassing during lamination process
• Constant quality thanks to quality management
• Durability results in longer machine running times and thus shorter set-up times
Width: Max up to 3800mm
Material thickness: 4 mm
Fabrication even beyond the standard width
material: 100% virgin Germany silicone rubber
grade: industrial grade
quality: high tear resistant
surface: smooth/smooth, smooth/sand
reinforce: insert 1 PLY fabric
tensile strength: 12Mpa
hardness: 60-70shore A
tear strength: 42N/mm
working temperature: -60°C - +260°C(moment 300°C)
thickness: 3, 4mm