high temperature single side silicone coated fiberglass fabric and cloth
high temperature single side silicone coated fiberglass fabric introduction:
silicone glass fabric are made of fine fiberglass with excellent capacity of high temperature and corrosion resistance, coated and rolled with silicone rubber, which is a brand new product with good performanceand multiple applications.
high temperature single side silicone coated fiberglass fabric feature:
1. temperature resistance, it can continuouslywork under -70°C to260°C
2. weatherability: resistance to ozone,oxygen, sunlight and aging, long using life up to 10 years.
3. good electric insulator, dielectricconstant 3~3.2, break down voltage between 20~50KV/mm,
Silicne high temperature fabric and cloth / laminated fabric glass application introduction:
1) Electric insulation: Silicon rubber coated fiberglass fabric features high grade of electric insulation and bear a load ofhigh voltage. It fits for making products like insulation cloth and sleevesetc.
2) Non-metallic compensator: silicone glass fabric can be used as pipeline flexible coupling, non-metalliccompensator helps to avoid damage caused by heat expansion and coldcontraction. This membrane material specially fit for use in industries ofpetroleum, chemical engineering, cement, iron and steel and energy sources dueto its special features of temperature resistance, anti-corrosion, anti-aging,and good elasticity and toughness.
3) Anti-corrosion sector: silicone fiberglass fabric is good to be used as inner and outeranti-corrosion layer featuring excellent corrosion resistance, temperatureresistance and high strength. It proves to be an ideal anti-corrosion material.
4) Others: Apart from above application, silicone fiberglass fabric can also be used as sealingmaterial, temperature resistant and anti-corrosion conveyer belt and packagingmaterial.
Silicne high temperature fabric and cloth / laminated fabric glass available speficiations:
|Item No||thickness||Breaking strength||Bursting strength||Weight||Width|
|1||0.25mm||1800/1500 N/5cm||2.1mpa||440 g/sqm||1250mm|
|2||0.40mm||2400/2200 N/5cm||2.4 mpa||580 g/sqm||1500mm|
|3||0.60mm||2600/2400 N/5cm||2.5 mpa||850 g/sqm||1500mm|
|4||0.80mm||3000/2800 N/5cm||2.6 mpa||1120 g/sqm||1500mm|
|5||1.00mm||3700/3300 N/5cm||2.3 mpa||1400 g/sqm||1500mm|
|6||1.50mm||4200/3800 N/5cm||2.2 mpa||2100 g/sqm||1500mm|
|7||2.00mm||4200/3800 N/5cm||2.2 mpa||2800g/sqm||1500mm|
|8||0.4mm||2600/2400 N/5cm||2.2 mpa||570 g/sqm||1500mm|
|9||0.8mm||3200/3000 N/5cm||2.2 mpa||1080g/sqm||1500mm|
|Tel :||0086 13930664330|