PTFE fabrics , glassfiber fabric coated PTFE , PTFE coated fiberglass fabric backing adhesive
- This tape maintains high temperature resistance to 500F.
- The PTFE (PTFE®) coating provides a smooth, anti-stick surface.
- The fiberglass fabric provides dimensional stability and strength.
- Material is resistant to chemicals, tears, punctures, abrasion and wear.
PTFE (PTFE®) coated fiberglass fabric with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive tapes provide
superior release properties and non-stick surfaces to allow machinery and equipment to run smoothly
This tape is used in packaging (heat sealing, shrink wrapping) as a heat resistant release surface
placed over heating elements and pressure bars.
This tape maintains durability at high speeds and high temperatures while maintaining a long service
life. Frequently used in heat sealers, blister formation and form-fill-seal equipment as well as lining of guide rails, chutes and slides.
The competitive advantage of product line:
1.Temperature resistance (-70 degree centigrade to 260 degree centigrade ); 2.Smooth surface, low coefficient of friction; 3.Good insulating ability; 4.Non-stick, easily to clear adhesive on the surface;
5. Chemical resistance, anti-aging.
|Product Line Name
||Production Line Capacity
||Actual Units Produced(Previous Year)
||200,000 m2 Per Month
Export Market Distribution:
||Total Revenue (%)
||Brand & Model No.
||Number of Year(s) Used