Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tensile Strength:||4-16Mpa||Hardness:||40-80shore A|
|Working Temperature:||-30°C - +100°C||Size:||0.5-50mm X 1-3.6m X 1-20m|
rubber sheet rolls,
waterproof rubber sheet
Nitrile rubber sheet, NBR rubber sheet, industrial rubber sheet
Resistant oil for industrial seal
Low thermal conductivity,
Easy to install
Good price fast delivery
Typical Values Tensile: 4.0Mpa
Hardness: 65Shore A
Specific Gravity: 1.5g/cm3
Length: 10m or 15m
Pattern: Smooth both sides
Black nitrile material provides superior resistance to oils, solvents gasoline and other hydrocarbon chemicals. Black nitrile material is resistant to abroad range of aromatic oils and has greater resistance than oil resistant sheet or neoprene sheeting.
Recommended for applications where the rubber is in contact with oils and solvents.
1. Excellent inherent high and low temperature ranges. Working temperature is -20º C to +100º C.
2. Good resistant to attack by oxygen, U.V., Ozone and extreme weather environments, and will give long service in these conditions.
3. Good resistance to many corrosive chemicals.
1. General industry and in construction, marine and outdoor applications.
2. Processing, pharmaceutical and cosmetic manufacturing area.
Contact Person: Shiguo